Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held company with headquarters in Albuquerque, New Mexico providing software and services for quantitative evaluation and management of digital pathology images using HALO, our flagship image analysis platform.
Our customers include leading edge research scientists, biologists, and pathologists at hospitals, multi-national pharmaceutical companies, and government research institutions including the Centers for Disease Control, National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, and others around the globe.
Our employees are essential for the success of Indica Labs. Since inception in 2011, the company has taken great pride in its employee-centric philosophy. All of our employees are valued tremendously and are each treated as crucial components of our formula for success. Indica Labs maintains a retention rate of 95% due, in part, to the following benefits of employment:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus opportunities for all regular, full- and part-time employees, and qualified interns
- Flexible work schedules
- 100% company paid health & dental insurance (for eligible United States employees)
- 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting for eligible employees
- 8 company paid holidays per year (for eligible United States employees)
- A work environment that is positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun
- Rewarding and meaningful work