Careers – Algorithm Engineer – Albuquerque, NM, USA
Indica Labs is expanding and we are seeking an experienced Algorithm Engineer. This position will maintain Indica Labs’ machine learning technologies for semantic segmentation of pathology image analysis.
• Evaluate existing and emerging machine learning technologies.
• Develop proof-of-concept prototypes
• Deliver production quality solutions that are cleanly integrated into our existing platform.
• Work with our Pathologists and Scientific end-users to maintain, improve, and refine these products.
• Strong background in both Computer Science, Math, and Software Development.
• Deep understanding of the latest machine learning technologies.
• Strong C++ background
• Neural Networks
• Linear Algebra
• Visual Studio
• C# / GUI development
• Experienced with neural network libraries (e.g. Caffe)
• Familiar with neural network techniques (batch-norm, residual connections, inception modules, etc.)
Full-time employees are offered very competitive salaries and 100% company sponsored medical and dental insurance.
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Working at Indica Labs
Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held, local NM company that provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation and management of pathology images using HALO®, HALO AI™ and HALO Link™. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide have adopted HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
All of our employees are valued tremendously and never taken for granted. Since inception in 2011, the company has maintained a high employee retention rate which can be attributed among other things to:
- Generous compensation and profit-sharing plans
- 100% company paid health & dental insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flexible work schedules
- A work environment that’s positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com