• Evaluate existing and emerging machine learning technologies.
• Develop proof-of-concept prototypes
• Deliver production quality solutions that are cleanly integrated into our existing platform.
• Work with our Pathologists and Scientific end-users to maintain, improve, and refine these products.
• Strong background in both Computer Science, Math, and Software Development.
• Deep understanding of the latest machine learning technologies.
• Strong C++ background
• Neural Networks
• Linear Algebra
• Visual Studio
• C# / GUI development
• Experienced with neural network libraries (e.g. Caffe)
• Familiar with neural network techniques (batch-norm, residual connections, inception modules, etc.)
Working at Indica Labs
Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held, local NM company that provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation of pathology images using HALOâ¢, our flagship image analysis platform. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide have adopted HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
All of our employees are valued tremendously and never taken for granted. Since inception in 2011, the company has maintained a high employee retention rate which can be attributed among other things to:
• Generous compensation and profit sharing plans.
• 100% company paid health & dental insurance.
• Flexible work schedules
• Company bikes at employee disposal for rides along the nearby Bosque trails.
• 3-day ski and snow-mobile trip for employees and families. Contingent on company performance.
• A work environment that’s positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun.