Careers – Product Manager, Clinical Applications – Albuquerque, NM, USA
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that pathologists will love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out our clinical digital pathology platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
Product Design & Development
- Gain a deep understanding of histo-pathology workflow, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to prioritize activities to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Develop promotional plans consistent with product line strategy
- Attend and host relevant events, exhibitions, and meetings
- Prepare and distribute product specific collateral and product presentations
- Drive clinical projects in collaboration with anatomical pathology groups
- Support customers through quantitative assay development and validation
- Visit customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or scientific field (for example: computer science, engineering, mathematics, biology, biochemistry, chemistry or medicine.)
- Five (5) years of experience in product development, product management, lab management, or similar positions within the life science or diagnostics industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver presentations to large and small scientific audiences
- Strong Information Technology (IT) skills
- Comfortable using scientific software packages.
- Master’s degree or PhD in technical or scientific field.
- Experience from project management and initiation, design and communication of clinical studies and customer evaluations.
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical development and CDx processes and production
- Histology lab experience
- Experience managing clinical and scientific discussions and negotiating with health care professionals.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle, particularly with medical products.
- Strong preference, and first consideration, will be given to candidates from New Mexico.
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque, NM, and may require up to 25% domestic and/or global travel.
Special Instructions to Applicants
For best consideration, candidates are required to submit their Resume/CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com