Software Engineer I – Albuquerque/Corrales, NM, USA
- Work with a small, diverse, development team to implement new features and extend existing ones
- Work with our support staff to diagnose and fix internally discovered or customer reported issues
- 1+ years development experience or equivalent
- Bachelors in CS, CE, EE, Math or related degree
- Proficient in C++ and C#
- Familiar with relational databases and network protocols (MySQL, HTTPS)
- Familiar with concurrency, capable of writing multithreaded code
- Intelligent, creative and self-motivated, a critical thinker
- Great people skills, great written and verbal communication
- Willing to travel occasionally (international and domestic)
Full-time employees are offered very competitive salaries and 100% company sponsored medical and dental insurance.
Working at Indica Labs
Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held, local NM company that provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation of pathology images using HALOâ¢, our flagship image analysis platform. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide have adopted HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
All of our employees are valued tremendously and never taken for granted. Since inception in 2011, the company has maintained a high employee retention rate which can be attributed among other things to:
- Generous compensation and profit sharing plans.
- 100% company paid health & dental insurance.
- Flexible work schedules
- 3-day ski and snow-mobile trip for employees and families. Contingent on company performance.
- A work environment that’s positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun.