Web Applications Developer – Corrales, NM
Indica Labs is expanding and we are seeking an experienced Web Applications Developer. This position will contribute to the development of our HALO Link client-side web application for pathology image analysis and reporting.
- Work with customers to understand software use cases and workflow
- Convert customer feedback into development/design specs
- Build proof-of-concept prototypes and solicit feedback from existing customers
- Work with small team to develop and deliver initial software release
- Continue to work with users to maintain, improve, and refine these products.
- 1+ years web development experience
- BSCE/BSCS/BSEE or similar degree
- Python or other server side scripting
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Willing to travel occasionally (international and domestic)
Working at Indica Labs
Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held, local NM company that provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation of pathology images using HALOâ¢, our flagship image analysis platform. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide have adopted HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
All of our employees are valued tremendously and never taken for granted. Since inception in 2011, the company has maintained a high employee retention rate which can be attributed among other things to:
- Generous compensation and profit sharing plans.
- 100% company paid health & dental insurance.
- Flexible work schedules
- Company bikes at employee disposal for rides along the nearby Bosque trails.
- 3-day ski and snow-mobile trip for employees and families. Contingent on company performance.
- A refrigerator stocked with healthy drinks (and craft beer).
- A work environment that’s positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun.
Please send your resume and cover letter to our Administrative Associate- Juilianna Lopez, firstname.lastname@example.org