Careers – HR and Accounting Manager – Albuquerque, NM USA
Indica Labs provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation of digital pathology images using HALO, our flagship image analysis platform. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide are using HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
Indica Labs is expanding, and we are looking to fill an experienced HR and Accounting Manager position based in the Albuquerque, New Mexico office.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, following human resources processes and policies.
- Manage Benefit Administration for Medical, Dental and 401K programs
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Process accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher, or 5+ years relevant experience
- Familiarity with Personnel and HR Principles
- Knowledge of Administration processes in support of HR Functions
- Knowledge of Accounting and Payroll principles and functions
- Proficient in MSFT Windows/Office Suite, Accounting and Payroll Software
- Exceptional organization skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
Full-time employees are offered very competitive salaries and 100% company sponsored medical and dental insurance, and 401K with company matching.
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Working at Indica Labs
Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held, local NM company that provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation and management of pathology images using HALO®, HALO AI™ and HALO Link™. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide have adopted HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
All of our employees are valued tremendously and never taken for granted. Since inception in 2011, the company has maintained a high employee retention rate which can be attributed among other things to:
- Generous compensation and profit-sharing plans
- 100% company paid health & dental insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flexible work schedules
- A work environment that’s positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org