Careers – QA Manual Testing Analyst – Albuquerque, NM, USA
Indica Labs is expanding, and we are filling a QA Manual Testing Analyst role based in the Albuquerque, New Mexico office.
The QA Manual Testing Analyst is responsible for implementing and supervising software and hardware testing and for designing, implementing, executing and debugging test processes employing a variety of tools and technologies. The analyst interfaces with the Development, Product and Service teams to influence the testability of products, research and implement test methodologies, identify, document and execute test plans and test cases.
- Collaborates with development and product owner teams during product design phase to assist with requirements review and design test plans and test cases
- Designs and executes manual tests to ensure proper operation and performance of software applications
- Ensures continuous improvement of the Software Quality Assurance and Testing process and strategies by actively participating in process review sessions and SQA meetings
- Support technical issues rollouts and upgrades as needed
- Designs, develops and implements test plans and test cases for new and enhanced software releases
- Performs all aspects of validation and verification, including functional structural, regression, load and system testing to ensure hardware and/or software meets or exceeds standards and end-user requirements
- Ensures all explicit and implicit requirement are met during testing
- Executes tests according to established plans and scripts
- Documents test runs and results on every test
- Identifies and logs defects and issues found during testing, with detailed explanation, in defect/issue tracking system and ensure escalation to appropriate issue owners
- Researches and design test cases to reproduce customer/production issues when needed to support the Support and Development teams
- Uses various tools effectively to assist in project completion, including but not limited to SQL, and project management and build tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or other Technical Discipline or related work experience
- Familiarity with the Windows operating systems
- Proficient in common business and office software (word processing, spreadsheet and e-mail)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of databases and database query language, such as SQL, recommended.
- Preferred knowledge of SQA project involvement, application development lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Full-time employees are offered very competitive salaries and 100% company sponsored medical and dental insurance.
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Working at Indica Labs
Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held, local NM company that provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation of pathology images using HALO®, our flagship image analysis platform. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide have adopted HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
All of our employees are valued tremendously and never taken for granted. Since inception in 2011, the company has maintained a high employee retention rate which can be attributed among other things to:
- Generous compensation and profit sharing plans.
- 100% company paid health & dental insurance
- 401K Program with Matching
- Flexible work schedules
- A work environment that’s positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com