Careers – Senior Software Engineer – Albuquerque, NM, USA
Indica Labs is expanding and we are seeking an experienced software engineer to contribute to the development of our flagship HALO platform for pathology image analysis. The candidate selected for this position will primarily work on the networked HALO desktop application, meeting challenges in advanced user interface design, image data manipulation, algorithm performance tuning and distributed architecture.
- Work with a small, diverse, development team to implement new features and extend existing ones
- Communicate with application scientists to derive requirements and convert those into beautiful code
- Weigh and communicate design tradeoffs, build prototypes and solicit feedback in dynamic iterations
- Work with our support staff to diagnose and fix internally discovered or customer reported issues
- 3+ years development experience
- Bachelors or masters in CS, CE, EE, Math or related degree
- Strong software design skills, including imperative, functional, OOP
- Fluent in C++ and C#, possesses working knowledge of multiple others
- Experienced with relational databases and network protocols (MySQL, HTTPS)
- Experienced with concurrency, capable of debugging multithreaded code
- Preferably familiar with enterprise environments and operations
- Intelligent, creative and self-motivated, a critical thinker
- Great people skills, great written and verbal communication
- Willing to travel occasionally (international and domestic)
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque, NM. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Full-time employees are offered very competitive salaries and 100% company sponsored medical and dental insurance.
Working at Indica Labs
Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held, local NM company that provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation and management of pathology images using HALO®, HALO AI™ and HALO Link™. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide have adopted HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
All of our employees are valued tremendously and never taken for granted. Since inception in 2011, the company has maintained a high employee retention rate which can be attributed among other things to:
- Generous compensation and profit-sharing plans
- 100% company paid health & dental insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flexible work schedules
- A work environment that’s positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com