Careers – Technical Support Engineer – Albuquerque, NM, USA
The selected candidate will provide front-line technical support for applications team and end users, including software testing, software installs/uninstalls, troubleshooting IT related issues, managing software/database migrations, and advising customers on hardware/software configurations and implementation.
Skills and Requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work in both individual and small-team environments
- Avid problem-solving skills, while being able to think methodically and on-your-feet at the same time
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Windows and Windows Networking
- Experience in customer facing role
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or IT related field
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Full-time employees are offered very competitive salaries and 100% company sponsored medical and dental insurance.
Working at Indica Labs
Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held, local NM company that provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation and management of pathology images using HALO®, HALO AI™ and HALO Link™. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide have adopted HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
All of our employees are valued tremendously and never taken for granted. Since inception in 2011, the company has maintained a high retention rate which can be attributed among other things to:
- Generous compensation and profit sharing plans
- 401K retirement plan
- 100% company paid health & dental insurance
- Flexible work schedules
- A work environment that’s positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org