Indica Labs is Hiring!
Indica Labs provides cutting edge quantitative pathology software and services that help researchers and clinicians investigate human diseases, discovery new therapies and create diagnostic tests. Our employees are passionate about using their skills and knowledge to make a meaningful impact on healthcare. If that resonates with you, then let’s talk.
Indica Labs is growing in every measure – record breaking sales and profits, new global offices, expanding technology and product lines, and of course, a growing customer base to match. To meet increasing demand, we are seeking talented individuals to fill technical, scientific, support, and administrative vacancies across the organization.
Since our inception in 2011, Indica Labs has maintained a high employee retention rate which can be attributed among other things to our highly competitive salaries and generous profit sharing plan, 401K retirement plan with 4% employer match (equivalent pension contributions for overseas employees), 100% premium paid platinum-level health insurance, flexible work schedules and supportive company culture.
Current Openings (complete, updated list available on our careers page):
- Senior Software Engineer (Albuquerque, NM – USA)
- Algorithm Engineers (Albuquerque, NM – USA)
- Quality Assurance Manager (Albuquerque, NM – USA)
- HR and Accounting Manager (Albuquerque, NM – USA)
- Application Scientist (Albuquerque, NM – USA)
- Application Scientist (Home-based, Boston or NJ/PA Area – USA)
- Application Scientist (Home-based, San Francisco Area – USA)
- Application Scientist (Home-based, Basel, Geneva or Zurich – Switzerland)
- Technical Support (Oxford, Cambridge or London – UK)
Indica Labs will continue to expand in 2019 and beyond with new 14,400 sqft headquarters and plans to add at least 58 new employees. If you don’t see a current position that matches your expertise, it is likely to be added soon! We encourage you to keep checking back with us for new openings and submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for future consideration.