Careers – Product Manager, Life Sciences – Albuquerque, NM, USA
We are looking for a Product Manager (Jr Product Manager, Associate Product Manager, Product Manager, or Senior Project Manager) who is passionate about building products that pathologists and scientists will love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, roll-out, and improve existing and new products for our digital pathology life sciences platform. Your application for this position will grant you consideration for all levels of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
Product Design & Development
- Gain a deep understanding of histo-pathology workflow, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to prioritize activities to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Develop promotional plans consistent with product line strategy
- Attend and host relevant events, exhibitions, and meetings
- Prepare and distribute product specific collateral and product presentations
- Drive life sciences projects in collaboration with pathology research groups
- Support customers through image analysis workflow development
- Visit customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or scientific field (for example: computer science, engineering, mathematics, biology, biochemistry, chemistry or medicine.)
- One year of experience in product development, product management, lab management, or similar positions within the life science or diagnostics industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver presentations to large and small scientific audiences
- Strong Information Technology (IT) skills
- Comfortable using scientific software packages.
- Master’s degree or PhD in technical or scientific field.
- Histology lab experience
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong preference, and first consideration, will be given to candidates from New Mexico.
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque, NM, and may require up to 25% domestic and/or global travel.
Special Instructions to Applicants
For best consideration, candidates are required to submit their Resume/CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com