Careers – Product Specialist, Life Sciences – Albuquerque, NM, USA
We are looking for a Product Specialist who is passionate about building products that pathologists and scientists will love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, roll-out, and improve existing and new products for our digital pathology life sciences platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
Product Design & Development
- Gain a deep understanding of histopathology workflow, identify, and fill product gaps
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Develop an understanding of all initiatives in the pipeline for the team
- Work closely with engineering teams to prioritize activities to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Create sales tools and content including technical demos, guides, and product collateral
- Train the sales field application scientists
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team, field team, and other product management team members
- Develop promotional plans consistent with product line strategy
- Ability to translate complex ideas and scientific and technical concepts into simple, intuitive messages
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in sales deals to gather first-hand intelligence on customers’ scientific research needs and objections; channel feedback to the product team
- Support customers through image analysis and management workflow development
- Drive life sciences projects in collaboration with pathology research groups
- Field ad hoc content requests from the sales team and provide advanced scientific support
- Work with application scientists to complete Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) from prospective clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or scientific field (for example: computer science, engineering, mathematics, biology, biochemistry, chemistry or medicine)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable using scientific software packages
- Ability to deliver presentations to large and small scientific audiences
- Strong Information Technology (IT) skills
- Authorization to work in the United States. Indica Labs, Inc. does not sponsor applications for work visas.
- Histology or life sciences lab related work experience
- One year of experience in product development, product management, lab management, or similar positions within the life science or software industries
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque, NM, and may require up to 25% domestic and/or global travel. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Special Instructions to Applicants
For best consideration, candidates are required to submit their Resume/CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recent college graduates (less than two years) with limited applicable work experience (less than 1 year) shall submit a current copy of unofficial transcripts for consideration for hire and/or internship opportunities.