Careers – Image Analyst – Albuquerque, NM, USA
This is a scientific and technical position which would suit a BS, MS or PhD level scientist with experience in histology, digital pathology, and image analysis. The position involves the following essential functions:
- Perform end-to-end histo-pathology image analysis studies for our pharmaceutical & biotech clients.
- Meet with clients to identify study requirements and propose study design
- Conduct image analysis study including slide-scanning, image analysis, and data analysis
- Maintain regular status communications with client throughout study execution
- Prepare study reports for client and present results, data, and findings
- Support commercial efforts by participating in seminars and trade shows or giving technical presentations or posters as required
Qualifications and Required Skills
- BS, MS, or PhD in science or related biomedical science
- Experience with pathology, digital pathology, histology, microscopy, and image analysis
- Experience with data analysis, including statistical analysis of experimental data
- Ability to travel globally up to 15% of the time
- Experience delivering presentations to large and small scientific audiences
- Excellent people skills with a passion for providing superior customer service
- Basic IT/computer knowledge
- Previous customer service or application experience
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque, NM.
Full-time employees are offered very competitive salaries and 100% company sponsored medical and dental insurance.
Working at Indica Labs
Indica Labs is a profitable, privately held, local NM company that provides software solutions for fast, quantitative evaluation of pathology images using HALO®, our flagship image analysis platform. Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide have adopted HALO for high-throughput, whole-slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, ophthalmology, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, and toxicological pathology.
All of our employees are valued tremendously and never taken for granted. Since inception in 2011, the company has maintained a high employee retention rate which can be attributed among other things to:
- Generous compensation and profit sharing plans.
- 100% company paid health & dental insurance.
- Flexible work schedules
- A work environment that’s positive, challenging, rewarding, and fun.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org