Careers – Technical Support Engineer – Albuquerque, NM, USA
Provides front-line technical support for our software products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides front-line technical support for applications team
- Provides front-line technical support for end users
- Conducts software testing, installation, and un-installations
- Troubleshoots IT related issues
- Manages software and database migrations
- Advises customers on hardware and software configurations and implementation
- Provides support for employees for in-house technical issues.
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or 2 years of related experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work in both individual and small-team environments
- Avid problem-solver who can think both methodically and, on your feet, simultaneously
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Windows and Windows Networking
- Experience in customer-facing roles
This position is based at our headquarters in Albuquerque. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- No, or limited physical effort required
- No, or limited exposure to physical risk
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
Special Instructions to Applicants
For best consideration, candidates are required to submit their Resume/CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org