Webinar Announcement: Introducing HALO AP – Workflow Solutions for Anatomic Pathology
11 December, 2019
8:00 PST | 11:00 EST | 16:00 GMT
Presented by Steven Hashagen | CEO, Indica Labs, Inc
Hosted by Kate Lillard Tunstall, PhD | CSO, Indica Labs, Inc
Introducing HALO AP™️ – next generation digital pathology software for the modern Anatomic Pathology lab.
Indica Labs is proud to launch HALO AP, a state-of-the-art anatomic pathology software designed to support a variety of clinical workflows. HALO AP builds upon tried-and-true HALO analytics, artificial intelligence, and unmatched usability, scalability and performance.
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how HALO AP can be used for:
- Digital pathology workflows for hospitals, reference labs, and clinical CROs.
- Standardized qualitative and quantitative scoring.
- Novel multiplex, immuno-oncology assays deployed as LDTs.
- Improvements in efficiency, quality and automation using AI.
- Collaborative workflows including tumor boards and consultations.
- LIS-integrated digital pathology informatics
Please note – a professional email address or affiliation is required to register for this webinar. If you would like to register with a personal email address, you must include your institutional or company affiliation in the registration form. Space is limited and we reserve the right to reject registrations from other vendors and industry competitors. If you experience any issues with registration, please email our marketing team at email@example.com.
Indica Labs, Inc.